Living Yoga Teacher Training, a Yoga Alliance registered 200-hour program, is designed for any yoga student or aspiring teacher seeking broader knowledge of classical yoga teachings in an accessible format and supportive environment. The program will examine the philosophical underpinnings of yoga from the lens of our modern lives and empower students to live their yoga beyond the physical practice. This program is good for students who are ready to make the sincere commitment to take their practice deeper physically, mentally and spiritually. We invite you to spend these six months with us getting stronger, building healthy habits and cultivating a more vital, conscious way of life.
Under the direction of Alicia Moyer, ERYT-500, in conjunction with the Past Tense Teacher Training team, this vinyasa yoga training is a comprehensive six-month program that will hone your teaching skills, deepen your personal yoga practice and guide you through the beautiful layers of yourself to uncover your innate wisdom.
Some of the things that make this training unique and special include:
- Space is limited to 12 students to cultivate an intimate community and allow for personal attention and guidance.
- The price includes the training manual and a 12-month unlimited class pass to Past Tense (a $1,300 value)
- Training includes a weekly, private group practice that aims to keep you grounded in your training between intensive weekends.
- The training will take place on Wednesday evenings and throughout seven intensive weekends on Fridays 6:00-9:00 and Saturdays and Sundays 8:30-6:00.
2018/2019 Weekend Training Dates:
- Friday, September 14-Sunday, September 16
- Friday, September 28-Sunday, September 30
- Friday, October 19-Sunday, October 21
- Friday, November 16-Sunday, November 18
- Friday, December 14-Sunday, December 16
- Friday, January 11-Sunday, January 13
- Friday, February 8-Sunday, February 10
Additionally, we’ll meet on Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30 p.m. beginning October 3 with the exception of Wednesday, October 31, November 21, December 26, January 2 and February 6.
My students say...
I had been practicing yoga for nearly 20 years, and finally found my true teacher in Alicia. Completing a teacher training with her has brought me peace, contentment, and a better sense of myself and my life's purpose. She provides a spacious environment for exploring the true self that always sparks curiosity. She is simply the best."